Inspirational Career Quotes

on 1:18 PM

Deciding to move your career forward or to choose a new career?
Usually that is the hardest part, making the decision to do just that – to take action.
Then comes the second part, deciding on how you’re going to set goals and maximize your career potential.
What ever you decide to do, you can always get inspiration from those who already made it.
And what can be better than reading some inspirational career quotes from these guys?
The post provides some of the best quotes on career and success.


Inspirational Career Quotes

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.
Bobby Unser
If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
Zig Ziglar
It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.
Carlton Fisk
Communication–the human connection–is the key to personal and career success.
Paul J. Meyer
Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.
Robert H. Schuller
Analyzing what you haven’t got as well as what you have is a necessary ingredient of a career.
Orison Swett Marden
Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time
Arnold H. Glasgow
The best way to predict the future is to create it
Abraham Lincoln
Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
Abdul Kalam
I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.
Lou Holtz
Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
Robert Orben

0 comments:

Post a Comment